Monday, January 17, 2011

Shine A Light

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Transparency, crystals, and white eyeliner. Despite all of the colorful campaigns, I'm still in complete winter mode. Spring will just have to hold off for a little while longer.

-Please excuse the mixed sizing of photos, but I like Caroline and Lily enough to let it slide

Credit: flickr, tumblr, google

8 comments:

Dylana Suarez said...

That first picture is stunning!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

Cassidy said...

Love love these pictures! So inspiring :)

Shilpi Tomar said...

that first picture is amazing. I wanna try something like that now

xx

sftrend

Unknown said...

Love the pictures! It looks very natural but also very special.

Yajaira said...

great photos... love the first one.. good inspiration..

audrey marie said...

love that first pic!

glad to see people are still in winter mode - living in chicago i really have no choice!

Anonymous said...

love all the sparkly things! so pretty. great inspirations!
x
thatgirlfromhk.blogspot.com

Bethane said...

Great post! :) x