Saturday, January 15, 2011

Light As A Feather

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Marina Cunha for Cake
Edit: Feel free to just gaze at the pretty photos above and completely ignore my babbling below. It is just a little something that needed to be said : )

I'm all over the place. I read all these blogs where they say "it is so interesting to go back through my posts and see how my style has evolved." Yeah, no that was not my experience. Rather than evolving I just keep switching back and forth between tastes, many of which would be a bad representation of myself. I've now just come to realize that I am very guilty of posting just for the sake of posting, which I can not stand, fyi. I feel a major upheaval coming on in terms of this blog, which is probably for the best anyway. 2011 is making me crave serious change. /EndRant

Credit: fashiongonerogue

7 comments:

Dylana Suarez said...

These pictures are beautiful!


xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

Major Mack said...

i like the second picture. All of the photographs are beautiful. Despite my dazed gaze your babbling was a pleasure ;)

Emma said...

well they do say that silly line 'a change is as good as a holiday'. cant wait to see the makeover, oh and these shots are beautiful
Scrapbook de la Emma

Lisette Pool - 24/7 STYLISH said...

Very nice blog ^^ those pics are beautiful =) THanks for sharing!
Would you like to follow each other?

▲ Lots of love, Lisette ▲
sweetlisette.blogspot.com

Phil said...

Hello, Thanks for the comment you left on my blog! I loved this post, especially the photos are Fantastic, I became a follower because I liked your blog ... I hope you feel the same about my blog,

Kisses

ZANAH said...

Love these pics very much !

Mon Mode Blog

Shilpi Tomar said...

It's difficult to stick with a specific style, I've only recently started reading it but I feel like it hasn't changed much. In a good way. :)

xx

sftrend