She's as versatile as a chameleon xxsftrend
Oh no, Gisele has NEVER been overrated. She's delicious. And I think I need some pink in my life now.
i am thinking pink ;)i have a handmade knitted scarf in hot pink for sale on my site <3 check it ou!
Love her sweater and jeans! Simple yet sexy! :)
ha i feel the same way..she is amazing..and so is isabel marant
AMAZING! I NEED that sweater!xoxo,colormenana.blogspot.com
she is amazing! LOVE her!!! :)natalieoffduty.blogspot.com
OMG! I want this pair of jeans! What about following each other?!xoxohttp://vickisfashionfairytale.blogspot.com/
cute blog!!!Gisele looks amazing, and those pants too...v.v.http://fashiondoseblog.blogspot.com/
I love the way she´s dressed, specially the jumper.Kisses
I agree, I remember the days when I thought she was just famous for being a sexy model. How wrong were we?!http://betweenmargins.blogspot.com
I love EVERYTHING about Isabel Marant, and now they have Gisele in their campaigns? Amazing!!
love the pink pants >.<really nice and creative.Love,Catherine.http://etinological.blogspot.com/
Gisele looks beyond gorgeous !Mon Mode Blog
she's so beautiful in such a effortless way. damn her.. xxannettewww.theversastyle.com
she's beautiful! xthatgirlfromhk.blogspot.com
i love gisele! i have loved her ever since devil wears prada when she made a small cameo, and she looks gorgeous in this picturexx http://madelineweber.blogspot.com/
oh goodness what a lovely blog you have going here(: so glad i found your blog! you have such interesting posts and absolutely inspiring photographs!so glad i dropped by(:-maebell!www.maebellx3.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
18 comments:
She's as versatile as a chameleon
xx
sftrend
Oh no, Gisele has NEVER been overrated. She's delicious. And I think I need some pink in my life now.
i am thinking pink ;)
i have a handmade knitted scarf in hot pink for sale on my site <3 check it ou!
Love her sweater and jeans! Simple yet sexy! :)
ha i feel the same way..she is amazing..and so is isabel marant
AMAZING! I NEED that sweater!
xoxo,
colormenana.blogspot.com
she is amazing! LOVE her!!! :)
natalieoffduty.blogspot.com
OMG! I want this pair of jeans! What about following each other?!
xoxo
http://vickisfashionfairytale.blogspot.com/
cute blog!!!
Gisele looks amazing, and those pants too...
v.v.
http://fashiondoseblog.blogspot.com/
I love the way she´s dressed, specially the jumper.
Kisses
I agree, I remember the days when I thought she was just famous for being a sexy model. How wrong were we?!
http://betweenmargins.blogspot.com
I love EVERYTHING about Isabel Marant, and now they have Gisele in their campaigns? Amazing!!
love the pink pants >.<
really nice and creative.
Love,
Catherine.
http://etinological.blogspot.com/
Gisele looks beyond gorgeous !
Mon Mode Blog
she's so beautiful in such a effortless way. damn her..
xx
annette
www.theversastyle.com
she's beautiful!
x
thatgirlfromhk.blogspot.com
i love gisele! i have loved her ever since devil wears prada when she made a small cameo, and she looks gorgeous in this picture
xx http://madelineweber.blogspot.com/
oh goodness what a lovely blog you have going here(: so glad i found your blog! you have such interesting posts and absolutely inspiring photographs!
so glad i dropped by(:
-maebell!
www.maebellx3.blogspot.com
Post a Comment