(Phillip & Lillian Messenger Bag and Peace Images Charm Bracelet. Both from Stanton James)
Demonstrating both the organic and geometric. That is one hell of a statement bag, is it not? Also, on another note, my 2011 goal of being a better blogger has gotten off to a pretty rough start when it comes to posting regularly and commenting but I'll work on it! Promise.
Demonstrating both the organic and geometric. That is one hell of a statement bag, is it not? Also, on another note, my 2011 goal of being a better blogger has gotten off to a pretty rough start when it comes to posting regularly and commenting but I'll work on it! Promise.
8 comments:
Both look nice!
love the necklace! different.. interesting..
Thank you so much for your lovely comment :)))
Marc
haha oh gosh, the first thing I thought when I saw that bag was beef jerky! I'm sorry! BUT I love the geometric shape of the necklace :)
xx
MILK TEETHS
yes, def a statement bag.
-------------------
I also appreciate the jewelry addition. Very nice. Totally appropriate, well, styled, great combo to the bag.
--------------------
BEAUTIFUL!
HAHA just saw the beef jerky comment. She's right! Its true!
wow that bag is too interesting... lol i love it though.
xoxo
tp
I love them both.. that bag is so different.. it's amazing1
Post a Comment