Topshop Latte Mesh Crop Front Stripe Shirt
Wow. Creative post title, no?
I'm really all about the golds/tans/variations of brown right now, which is very strange for me. I'm actually sick of black, and I'll be totally honest when I say I never thought that was possible, especially during winter. I guess the times, they are a-changin' then. Now on the topic of these photos above, here are two items I'd be more than happy to own, except with the price tag of those wings being a couple thousand dollars I'd have to put that one off for a while. Makes me really appreciate a good Topshop deal though.
I'm really all about the golds/tans/variations of brown right now, which is very strange for me. I'm actually sick of black, and I'll be totally honest when I say I never thought that was possible, especially during winter. I guess the times, they are a-changin' then. Now on the topic of these photos above, here are two items I'd be more than happy to own, except with the price tag of those wings being a couple thousand dollars I'd have to put that one off for a while. Makes me really appreciate a good Topshop deal though.
4 comments:
love this top
Danielle
DanielleDuJour.Blogspot.com
love the shirt!
that top is gorg!!
wow so pretty, I wish that choker was a headband ;) xo -nb
Post a Comment