Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Throw It On

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gisele in Vogue China

I know these have been posted a bunch so I would usually steer clear, but I just can't help myself! In-your-face striped pants with an American flag shirt, layered necklaces, and a good pop of color here and there? I don't hate it. I don't hate it at all.


Credit: modelcouture

8 comments:

Shilpi Tomar said...

Gisele looks gorgeous in this shoot. So different :)

xx

sftrend

Sandra Leiva said...

I love her, she looks always amazing! She's the best <3

Ashley/ MILK TEETHS said...

the last photo of her in the stripey pants is my favorite...shes always had the best model body, slender but not emaciated..great for clothing :)

xx
MILK TEETHS

Caroline Ergy Erg said...

The second one is my favourite, all that jewellery looks amazing!
xxxxxxxxx

Francesca said...

wow her legs go on forever. amazing pics

F. (opinionslave.blogspot.com) x

Cylia said...

her legs are amazing. throw anything on her and it looks great.

Marinka said...

nice post, Gisele looks so nice.But I wouldn't have recognize her.^^.great post btw

audrey marie said...

gisele looks really different! i want her legs.