Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Stunner

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You know a collection is pure brilliance when the hardest thing you've had to do all day is narrow down which dresses you want to post. Or how about when you keep clicking through photos while your jaw just keeps dropping lower and lower at the same time? Yeah, beautiful things can do that to you. This Elie Saab collection definitely did it for me. I look at these incredibly gorgeous, romantic, dresses-like-the-ones-in-my-dreams dresses and that sigh comes out. You know the one. The one that is all "sigh, if only I was famous and had a prestigious awards ceremony to go to because obviously I'd be wearing one of these. Then the next day I would be best dressed on "Fashion Police" and life would be fantastic." Yep, it was for sure that sigh.

Oh the things that pretty dresses can do to a girl...

Credit: Style.com

17 comments:

Heidi said...

I agree, this is a stunning collection! I can't pick my favorite (as there are too many!) but I love the black gowns the best! :)

Catherine Au Jong said...

gorgeous arts!

Love,
Catherine
http://etinological.blogspot.com/

S said...

Elie Saab is a freaking genius. I always love his collections.

Thekla said...

thnx so much for sharing this post great inspiration<3

http://inablondeworld.blogspot.com/ check it out if you like it follow me i will follow you back:)x

Gertrude said...

Wow these dresses are gorgeous! x

Bows and Pearls

Michelle Jailine said...

Geez these dresses are amazing! totally to-die-for!

Yajaira said...

wow i absolutely looooooooooooveeeeeeee all of these beautiful dresses

Anonymous said...

Im crazy about the red dress
Kisses

Anonymous said...

Wow. They are all beautiful!

Jessica Weingarten said...

Definitely my favorite couture collection of the season so far. Every piece was jaw-droppingly beautiful.

ari said...

ahh! drool, drool, drool. ,Love the colors and textures of the first 3 images!
Xx
ari

virginie said...

I love the first ones, this pink color matched up with those fabrics are really amazing! The others are nice too, I don't mind!

Virginie/ Couture & DIY

Ashley/ MILK TEETHS said...

wow is all I have to say. The top row of nudey-blush dresses is seriously jaw dropping.

xx
MILK TEETHS

SusuanaLove said...

Amazing Collection
Thanks for the comment :)

xx

Erica Wark said...

OMG those dresses!!!

GORGEOUS

xx

LivingTheVogue said...

Elie Saab is a genius for cocktail and princess dresses.Just an amazing collection! I wish one day I'd have an occasion to wear a dress like that! xx

Ps: thank you for your comment!

Elyse E said...

I totally agree this collection gave me shivers!
The dresses are gorgeous, I love Haute Couture :)