Saturday, January 1, 2011

The First

Photobucket
(I think I've used this pic before-but it just seemed so appropriate)

The giveaway for the Urban Outfitter's leather jacket ended yesterday, meaning I'll start 2011 off on a positive note by announcing the winner! Congrats to Yajaira from Yajaira's Fashion Notes, you won!

I want to thank everyone who participated this time around and no worries if you didn't win. Here are some lovely, older photos of Magda for you to enjoy : )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Why so perfect, Magdalena?

Photobucket
Credit: TFS

15 comments:

Yajaira said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
I'm so happy..
Great way to start the year!!
Thank You!!

Kassie said...

Happy new years lovely! And she has the most gorgeous facial structure.So jealous.

Stolen Stiletto

scarletswalk said...

awww.. too bad. i really loved the jacket.

happy new year!

Bego said...

congrats for her!! :)
Happy 2011!!! :D
Love the pics!!
The last one reminds me of vitiligo since I have it.

Thanks<3

http://www.spaghettiheels.com/
http://fashion-disposal.blogspot.com/

Ellinor Forje said...

I love this editorial spread especially the last photo. Thanks for sharing the images and drop by me too when you have time.

Cheers.

Fayoona said...

i have never seen that image before so glad you posted it. it is definitely new year appropriate. even though a diet of confetti is not how i intend to broaden my food horizons :D

happy new year x
www.sos-saveourshoes.com

Angela Alvarez said...

she is greaaat!! :D

xx

fashionbit

Natalie Suarez said...

cute! LOVE IT :) happy new year!

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

silviasiantar said...

happy new year!

following your blog. it's amazing to chanced upon it today

keep in touch

Charlene said...

Shes so gorgeous!!

Happy New Year!

Melissa~ said...

I have the feeling that Magdalena is one of the sweetest and funniest girls ever. Love her.

TheChambrayCountess said...

Love the pics of Mags- she definitely has a great range of styles.
Thanks for the visit!

http://thechambraycountess.blogspot.com

Leigh said...

i love that first picture!!!

thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

TASHA BANKS said...

perfection!!!

valncami said...

god that model is gorgeous! love the first picture too. so great!!

hope to hear from you soon :]
xo, camilla & valerie
abutterflybyday.blogspot.com