Naomi Preizler for Metal
Took a short break from posting, sorry about that, but my break ended this week. It is back to school and grinding out work for me. How quickly good things end, I swear...
Took a short break from posting, sorry about that, but my break ended this week. It is back to school and grinding out work for me. How quickly good things end, I swear...
Credit: fashiongonerogue
9 comments:
i think her eyebrows are really manly!
I think the second picture is beautiful! The first is a little bit 2 close xD
she definitely has a unique look
I love her hair!
xx
sftrend
These pictures are GORGEOUS! Thanks for sharing!
xoxo,
colormenana.blogspot.com
Love the faux fur accessories! Bold brows too. Great photos!
gorgeous xo. !
love the second picture..and blonde with dark brows gorgeous
xoxo
http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/
http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/
Fur and thick eyebrows <3
Xo Emily Jenny
http://stilettobeats.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment