great photos - love the hats! especially the first photo..
I love these soooo much. Thank you for sharing ;)WidaMissing Amsie Blog
Such a great photo shoot, love the hats!~Gisellehttp://www.machinewashwarm.blogspot.com
OH the 1970s, I am so obsessed with that time period right nowxxsftrend
Aaah I love this editorial, she looks great!
Love this editorial! What magazine is it from? Loving the 7os trend right now.
gorgeous photos. so inspirational. xo
Great pictures!http://onlybelieveonit.blogspot.com/
thanks for your sweet comment :)follow each other?<3http://www.julia-louise.blogspot.com
Ahhh.. such sexy stuff.xoxo, http://heelsandwedges.blogspot.com
love
beautiful!http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com
Loved these photos,look so pretty and stylish!The outfits are amazing!P.S.Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog too!http://nothinglikefashion.blogspot.com/
Gorgeous spread here!www.shevahh.blogspot.comxo
So good here!!xoxo
amazing photos
Gorgeous photos, love Marloes I'm so glad she's getting work.http://betweenmargins.blogspot.com
Amazing editorial, beautiful! :D x
Hi dear! Gorgeous pics!Thanks for your sweet comment! Lovely blog! <3
so cool i really love all the accessoreies here!
she's so beautiful
nice inspirational blog!love the post and 70's!following!!big kiss!!
Those aldo shoes and really cute and that scarf as a skirt is really cute!Please check out my blog and follow me!http://vi-vant.blogspot.com/
70's...most inspiration of mine comes from there. love the post.newer to blogspot, follow me and i'll do the same for you :-)http://www.strawberryfreckleface.blogspot.com
she's got those soft, pouty lips like rosie.could she be any more perfect?! x.
Post a Comment
25 comments:
great photos - love the hats! especially the first photo..
I love these soooo much. Thank you for sharing ;)
Wida
Missing Amsie Blog
Such a great photo shoot, love the hats!
~Giselle
http://www.machinewashwarm.blogspot.com
OH the 1970s, I am so obsessed with that time period right now
xx
sftrend
Aaah I love this editorial, she looks great!
Love this editorial! What magazine is it from? Loving the 7os trend right now.
gorgeous photos. so inspirational. xo
Great pictures!
http://onlybelieveonit.blogspot.com/
thanks for your sweet comment :)
follow each other?<3
http://www.julia-louise.blogspot.com
Ahhh.. such sexy stuff.
xoxo, http://heelsandwedges.blogspot.com
love
beautiful!
http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com
Loved these photos,look so pretty and stylish!The outfits are amazing!
P.S.Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog too!
http://nothinglikefashion.blogspot.com/
Gorgeous spread here!
www.shevahh.blogspot.com
xo
So good here!!
xoxo
amazing photos
Gorgeous photos, love Marloes I'm so glad she's getting work.
http://betweenmargins.blogspot.com
Amazing editorial, beautiful! :D x
Hi dear! Gorgeous pics!
Thanks for your sweet comment! Lovely blog! <3
so cool i really love all the accessoreies here!
she's so beautiful
nice inspirational blog!love the post and 70's!following!!big kiss!!
Those aldo shoes and really cute and that scarf as a skirt is really cute!
Please check out my blog and follow me!
http://vi-vant.blogspot.com/
70's...most inspiration of mine comes from there. love the post.
newer to blogspot, follow me and i'll do the same for you :-)
http://www.strawberryfreckleface.blogspot.com
she's got those soft, pouty lips like rosie.
could she be any more perfect?! x.
Post a Comment