Jac/Barbara/Frida/Sasha/Bianca/Karmen
I recently had that conversation that I've had trillions of times before, about how only the VS and SI Swimsuit models are worth looking at, and the rest are all emaciated and alien-like. Well okay friend, if you want to think that...SMH
(Yes, Balti did VS but I don't care. I love her.)
I recently had that conversation that I've had trillions of times before, about how only the VS and SI Swimsuit models are worth looking at, and the rest are all emaciated and alien-like. Well okay friend, if you want to think that...SMH
(Yes, Balti did VS but I don't care. I love her.)
Credit: tumblr, tfs
14 comments:
they are all so pretty and all have amazing hair ! :)
www.theperfectplayground.blogspot.com
beautiful!
beautiful
thanks for the comment
DanielleDuJour.blogspot.com
I think runway models are as beautiful as victoria secrets' models. I find high-fashion girls just as stunning as any commerical-catalogue girls. Even more so in my opinion. xoxoxooo
the second photo - she looks great!
Love it!
THE CHEAP
www.thecheapblog.com
Beautiful models and inspiration.
Love it!
:)
Thanks for your lovely comment!
xoxo|Joana
Sasha looks amazing on that photo :o)
love the models you have chosen! so so beautiful! x
http//peaceandloveand.blogspot.com/
oh beautiful people
xoxo
http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/
http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/
beuty
I have those conversations all the time too. They can be so frustrating - - look at how beautiful these girls are. Sigh.
Still loving your blog :)
-Marie
So What If I Like Pretty Things
http://melliott930.blogspot.com
damn them for being so beautiful!
xo
annette
www.theversastyle.blogspot.com
Sasha and Frida are two of my favorites. I love those girls. Thanks for sharing!
X,
www.brittanyhavican.blogspot.com
Post a Comment