Chantal le Fevre in Style Singapore
I've learned I only mind the snow, that continues to not melt, when I see pictures like these.
I've learned I only mind the snow, that continues to not melt, when I see pictures like these.
Credit: fashiongonerogue
14 comments:
The second pictures is incredible! I love the high waisted pants combined with the platforms.Lovely
Kisses
I love the two braids to the side look. Thanks for sharing the amazing photos and drop b me too when you have time.
Cheers.
love black and white pictures!
great photos!
i just wanted to say thanks for the comment on my blog, but fell in love with yours!!!
great pics!!
im following!
-pop-
http://poppinseatspancakes.blogspot.com
HI :) Thank you for your comment on my blog,yours is amazing!
Hi thanks for your amazing comment, I love your great blog and this post too!!! Amazing ;)
Fashiondoesntexist.blogspot.com
Lovely!!!
http://glamkittenslitterbox.blogspot.com/
Loved the shoes on the first picture! They're awesome!
http://blog.cessoviedo.com
Love this pictures!!! Loving your blog!!!
Stop by sometime dear! Maybe we can follow each other if you like?
http://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com/
i admire hippie hair! she has such wonderful long hair. my hair has to grow faster :D
Hello!
I loved your blog. Really beautiful.
kisses from Brazil*
http://neopopculture.blogspot.com/
Love the shoes in the second photo. I agree about the snow!
love your blog , it's really something. check mine and if you like it follow me and i will follow you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
looove this.
Post a Comment