Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Nicholas Kirkwood Pre-Spring

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here is a look at just some of the gorgeous shoes from Nicholas Kirkwood's Pre-Spring collection, but even with the 20 featured here, it doesn't even make a dent in the collection of 106 pieces of footwear! You have no clue how long it took me to decide on just which stilettos, loafers, sandals, pumps, flatforms, etc. to choose. This collection has everything in all sorts of color combos and prints. Who would think you could have teal giraffe print, elegant bows, and candy-colored swirls all in one collection?!

Credit: refinery29

7 comments:

Megan said...

I'm loving each pair!!! The colors and prints are terrific and I LOVE the faint sculptural heel on some of them...such a nice touch!!!

Jen said...

Pre spring....ALREADY?! Can't I just concentrate on fall before being bombarded by such tantalizing spring shoes?! :)

Karolina B-H said...

off I would love to have few of them so bad!!
xxo

Sparkle said...

oh my, those shoes are amazing!

xx

asteria-sparkle.blogspot.com

Elyse E said...

I'm dying here. Help please? :)
Such a good post :)
Elyse
http://demoiselleatomique.blogspot.ca/

Wynne Prasetyo said...

I. WANT.




WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

theversastyle said...

been following kirkwood since he started... such a genius.

x0
annette
www.theversastyle.com