The weather has been a bit on the Autumn side the past few days, getting me even more excited for the change in seasons. However, the August sun was definitely back out today, so to hold my Fall cravings over a bit I brought out one of my favorite knits from a year or two ago and just made pretend that their was a breeze sufficient enough to call for sweater weather (their wasn't)...
...but their was sufficient sun to wear my new sunglasses I got thanks to Firmoo!
If you haven't seen or heard anything about Firmoo yet, they are an online glasses retailer - both prescription/non-prescription glasses and sunglasses - and the best part is they go way easy on your bank account! You can get a pair of sunglasses for as little as $40, but if you are a first time buyer you can get a pair of glasses or sunglasses FREE (except for shipping of course). Click here for more info on the "Free Eyewear for New Buyers" program!
...but their was sufficient sun to wear my new sunglasses I got thanks to Firmoo!
If you haven't seen or heard anything about Firmoo yet, they are an online glasses retailer - both prescription/non-prescription glasses and sunglasses - and the best part is they go way easy on your bank account! You can get a pair of sunglasses for as little as $40, but if you are a first time buyer you can get a pair of glasses or sunglasses FREE (except for shipping of course). Click here for more info on the "Free Eyewear for New Buyers" program!
Here is a closer look of the sunglasses I chose. They have a subtle cat eye and also come in white. You can also see in the above picture the embellishment on the sides. Overall I'm definitely happy with them and would suggest that everyone check out Firmoo, because really, why would you turn down free eyewear?!
7 comments:
cute outfit with those shoes and sunnies!
would you like to follow each other?
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com
Win $300 to spend on Boticca on my blog!
love your shoes and shades ;> x
I love the shape of the sunglasses, i've been obsessed with cat eyes this summer! And thank you for getting back to about the other sunglasses from one of your post) xo
http://redinsidefashion.blogspot.com/
Sassy cat-look
AMAZING Outfit!!!
http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/
xoxo
I love big sweaters with shorts! They're so great! I think its perfect for the summer to fall transition. You look so foxy!
these sunnies are lovely!
Post a Comment