I love the Olympics. Absolutely love them, to the point where it is interfering with my life and my ability to be productive. So, in an effort to try to tear myself away from watching the Olympic coverage 24/7 I decided to blog...and ended up making an outfit inspired by the Olympics. Go figure.
Top: Equipment
Shorts: Topshop
Necklace:Ek Thongprasert
Shoes: Asos
Bag: Proenza Schouler
Nail Polish: Givenchy
Shoes: Asos
Bag: Proenza Schouler
Nail Polish: Givenchy
7 comments:
Love the Olympics too!! I think doing an outfit inspired by them is great :)
Elyse
demoiselleatomique.blogspot.com
Love the olympic-inspired looks! I would love for you to visit my blog sometime!!
:)
Allison
A's Fashion Files
supercute necklace!!
xo
www.jiglycious.com
that outfit would be great, we so much love the shorts!
<3
Me gusta el collar.
Besos.
cute outfit you've put together. I especially love that nail color
i'm the same with the olympics, i've never really been that into sport but now i'm suddenly hooked! really like this olympic inspired outfit!
GASLIGHT
Post a Comment