Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Prints on Prints on Prints

Please excuse the short absence - again. I've spent the last few days getting myself prepared for school to begin in a matter of weeks, which really just means figuring out those last few items that I need to pick up still and how I'm going to decorate my room. I  went to visit the building I'll be living in for the first time yesterday and seeing it makes me realize that I'm actually leaving my little suburban bubble for the city (I'm transferring to DePaul)! To make things feel even more official, tomorrow I'm going to take on the task of organizing and starting the early stages of packing. Crazy stuff.

The one thing I'm dreading is packing up all my clothes. Not because I have the challenge of figuring out exactly how to bring the ridiculous quantity of pieces I have, but really because I'm just not so pleased with the current state of my wardrobe, and now that I am about to make such a big transition in my life, I feel that I should look the part you know? However, I am on the budget of a poor college student now and for what I'm sure will be quite a while after I'm done with school, so the closet overhaul will just have to wait. Until then, I'll just have to get my clothing kicks with a little online shopping, and these printed pieces from Pixie Market are really hitting the spot.

Photobucket
Hidden Gem Dress
Photobucket
Galaxy Skater Skirt
Photobucket
Woven Strap Python Dress


10 comments:

two birds said...

that hidden gem dress is so unique and pretty!

Jen said...

The Hidden Gem dress is super cool! I'm getting pumped for back to school too!

Unknown said...

I love the first dress, thank you for the comment on my blog. x Romi
http://www.blaastyle.com/

Genevieve Marak said...

Hey, cool post!! how about following each other?

Anonymous said...

loving the galaxy skirt.

Marcela Gmd said...

I love the third dress!!!
Have a good week!

Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

Eimear O'Reilly Stylist said...

thanks for your comment, love this post, i'm crazy about print.

http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie/

roberto syrious said...

the galaxy print is AMAZING!!!!!!
love it so much
xoxo

Syriously in Fashion
Official Facebook Page

The Chic Sheet said...

I love the first dress :)


XX,

Miranda

sepatuholig-Grace Njio said...

I love #3
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/