Monday, August 27, 2012

New In: Firsts For Fall

Photobucket

Photobucket

These two new additions to my wardrobe are both from Akira and my first purchases for Fall, and the best part is they were both on sale! The fur was only $10 and the bag just a little more at $15. I was trying my hardest not to spend any money before I head to school in a few days but with prices like that it would just be stupid to let these two go!

9 comments:

Carolina SpĂ­nola said...

Adoro o casaco :)

Brooke said...

love the fur!

xx,
http://fashionablepalette.blogspot.com/

Jamie lee said...

Love that new handbag!

Zoobia said...

Great bag :)

And thanks for commenting on my blog, The Zero Winter, I really appreciate it!

Unknown said...

thanks for commenting on my blog!))
love the fur!
xx

I V Y said...

CUTE BAG!


// VISIT MY BLOG - ZEBRA AND MEERKAT //

Raquel T.G. said...

Great purchases! ;)
xx

Klavdija.V said...

Love the bag<3!! so cool =)
visit me:http://cherryfashion-k.blogspot.com/

xx
K.

Unknown said...

ooww, that jacket looks like a highly fashionnable yeti vest!
Material Fixations