Hi lovelies! It has been a bit of a blogging absence due to a crazy workload brought on by my summer classes, but now I am happy to say those are finished and I can devote this last month of summer to things that don't involve tests, research, or a properly written thesis, meaning that I have time to go back to a regular blogging schedule! Oh, and also spending hour after hour watching the Olympics uninterrupted. That's an important one!
So, as the title suggests, this past week I received a new pair of prescription glasses from GlassesUSA.com. This could not have come at a more perfect time because though I'm primarily a contact wearer, I do love being able to just put on my glasses and not have something in my eye 24/7. Unfortunately, I recently lost my glasses, but to be honest that wasn't too much of a problem since they were missing an arm anyways. You know, the whole taping them up, or trying to balance them on your face thing isn't too much of a good look anyways, so I was pretty restricted as to where I could wear them (i.e. inside my house, away from society), so I was definitely excited to get this new pair!
Here are a few shots of me and my glasses:
If you're looking to buy glasses anytime soon I would recommend heading over to the site because they are offering all sorts of great deals on for any eyeglasses need you might have like free shipping on all U.S. orders with the code freeship10. Also you can get 10% off your purchase with the code blog10! You can find more promotion codes on their website, twitter, or facebook as well. Honestly, their is a bunch of offers right now so its worth looking into.
I'll admit to being a little skeptical at first as to whether or not getting glasses online would be a safe bet, but there is a handy little tool to try out called the Virtual Mirror that let's you try on any pair of glasses before purchasing. So, their really is no need to head to the eye doctor. All you have to do is pick out your frames, send in your prescription, give it a few days and then the gift of sight is delivered right to you!
Thanks Glasses USA!
Thanks Glasses USA!
3 comments:
Great glasses :)
MaryFashionLove on Facebook
MaryFashionLove
those glasses are cute!
<3
hi dear,
amazing pictures! i really like your blog
would you mind and take a look at my blog? We can become friends too :)
XO, Carmen
www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com
Post a Comment