Friday, August 31, 2012

Moving On In

Hello lovelies! It is so crazy to finally get to say this but this is my first post from my new apartment! I've finally moved in! Here are some snaps of my new home away from home:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
The most important space of my room: the wardrobe area. I still can't believe how much that little wardrobe unit can actually hold. No worries though, I'll for sure have no problem filling that up!
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
My desk complete with James Dean side-eying me for times when I'm procrastinating
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Where I'll lay my head
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Just showing you my lamp...
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
When I need to get so fresh and so clean, clean
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
The sign I have reminding me to be edgy, chic, beautiful, etc.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
The photos and mirrors are my contribution to our living room. Fashion on the walls everyone.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
And lastly the kitchen!

So their you have it! A quick look at where I'll be blogging from this year. I'm so excited to see how this blog and my style progresses now that I'm out of the suburbs and in the city. This is exciting times!

10 comments:

Jen said...

Looking good! Setting up new apartments is always fun! :) Jealous of your organized-looking closet!

Manu Luize said...

Your apartment is lovely! I love the fashion photos on the wall.

Have a great weekend,
Manu Luize.
http://www.facebook.com/manuluizeblog

Saskia Sacro said...

woow! you have an amazing apartment! anyway, i followed you. Hope you'll follow back sweetie ♡

thesassytheory.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Such a cute place!! Adore your blog...following you xx

http://www.twentiesgirlstyle.com/

marykapsi said...

Really love your new place! It's so nice!!
Thanks for your comment dear. Kisses :*
MaryFashionLove on Facebook
MaryFashionLove

Callahan Brooks said...

Lovely place! Enjoyed looking through your blog x

J said...

Your apartment looks really nice!
Thank you so much for your comment on my blog! Do you want to follow each other? Let me know :)

xxLiora
lioraatsea.blogspot.com

Sassi said...

great pics!
X

A Mode World said...

Awesome closet!! Looks like a great place :) xA

Anonymous said...

That’s a nice place! How long did it take you to arrange everything in your apartment? I like the decors you’ve added to the place, particularly the James Dean blow-up, though I would’ve preferred Mila Kunis for my place, and that inspiration board above the throne! It looks very personal now. :) What’s the housing warming gift you liked best, by the way?

Clinton Larocque