Whether you're ready or not, the fall editorials are here and soon enough we'll all be back to our layering and beloved outerwear. Personally, I don't mind at all as my wardrobe is about 1000% better in the upcoming colder months than it is in the summer. I can't wait to break out my scarves and boots - I've missed them terribly! However, with this weather it will probably be quite some time before I can wear my old favorites or take sartorial inspiration from editorials like this one from L'Officiel Paris featuring Ieva Laguna.
Hmm...if only fashion magazines could dictate the weather!
Credit: fashiongonerogue
16 comments:
Gorgeous edtrs. I especially love ph 1 & 3. One because the slouchiness could have gone wrong but in the combination of the two it looks so right and 3 because it has such a 60s happiness vibe.
gahhhh so gorgey! and so exciting! FALL. I've already bought a pair of boots that I've stowed away until the fall...I CAN'T WAIT.
the prints are so gorgeous
http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/
xx
yes to everything.
xx
H
http://www.thefashionhash.com
i'm not quite ready for fall yet, but if i had even three of these outfits, i just might be!
I can't wait for fall either! I'm putting together my fave fall looks already, and stocking up on scarves and hats and other cool fall accessories! Btw, do you know who makes the sunglasses in the second picture? I've been looking for a pair like that forever! xo
http://redinsidefashion.blogspot.com/
i love these editorials. cool fall!
xoxo, andie
Fashionista's Pick
Facebook Twitter Bloglovin
FashionGoneRouge has always amazing picture that inspire me a lot. Thank you for the comment you left on my blog.
Fall is coming and I can't wait!!!
These pictures are truly inspiring.
xx
lovely outfits, great post love! following you now! i have a new post up if you'd like to take a look, thanks.
http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie/
Oh my good glorious god. I love the rims on the first pair of glasses! I'm pinning this haha
I've always been a fan of summer moreso than winter, but I must admit, those leather jackets and metallic wedges are getting me pretty excited about fall! Great editorial you found
~Britta
these looks are fabulous!
Love everything <3
MaryFashionLove on Facebook
MaryFashionLove
Great images!!!!
Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥
thanks fot stoppin by at my place. like your blog a lot, and hope well stay in touch! =)
Post a Comment