Friday, May 25, 2012

Swimming In Prints

I'm off to take on the not-so-enjoyable task of searching for some new summer swimwear, but before I see what is in stores, I'll leave you with some of my favorite suits that all have one thing in common - PRINTS!

ASOS
Photobucket
Seafolly, Mara Hoffman, Ted Baker

Net-A-Porter
Photobucket
Gucci, We Are Handsome, Charlie by Matthew Zink

Beach Fashion Shop
Photobucket
CIA MarĂ­tima, Mara Hoffman, Vitamin A


11 comments:

sorelle in style said...

I definitely need more printed suits in my life - hope your swimsuit shopping was a success! :)


♡j
sorelle in style

Lia said...

omg i love that sunset bikini! thanks for sharing!

xx
Glass of Fashion

Sam said...

Lovely post dear, its perfect for summer days on the beach! The prints look really fresh and pretty. I like the third and fourth ones.

Jaeger said...

so nice!

http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

xx

Stefania B. said...

many beautiful bikinis !!!

Allison said...

Love them all, but will definitely be shopping the Asos ones!!
I would love for you to visit my blog sometime!

:)
Allison
afashionfiles.blogspot.com

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

The first look is amazing, so beautiful, that is an rocking pattern.

DAFASHIONFREAK said...

I love them

- Maudleen
www.dafashionfreak.blogspot.com

Magda Dziedzic said...

Those from Asos are great!

malamajka.blogspot.com

Carmen said...

The We Are Handsome one is my favourite, I love that brand!

Carmen Ri.

The Chic Sheet said...

I really enjoy the tribal style suits at the end!


XX,
Miranda