Today was one of those days where I just had nothing to post, therefore, I had to utilize my personal blog philosophy of "when in doubt, post a supermodel". So, here's Gisele in an editorial for W back in 1999.
Anyone else think she should go back to her natural hair color? I'm using these as evidence to say she needs to go back to her darker locks!
Credit: tfs
8 comments:
She looks stunning with her natural hair.
she looks so young on these! otherwise she hasn't changed a bit!
xoxo, andie
Fashionista's Pick
Facebook Twitter Bloglovin
the last one is my fav,her face looks so fresh
These photos are awesome!
Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
Amazing editorial! Thank you for sharing! X
http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com
She was so stunning!
Kisses
Aga
I have a Worlwide GIVEAWAY WITH SHEINSIDE !Come and win!
www.agasuitcase.com
Post a Comment