Here's a little mid-week treat courtesy of Motel: In honor of Memorial Day, you can use promotion code MOTEL40 to receive 40% off select items! That means that mountain print skirt you've been eying for an eternity? You can get it! Oh...you weren't eying that skirt? Hmm, that's right because that was me, and unfortunately I'm still not going to be able to get it (same goes for the floral dress and romper that I want) because as of right now I am in the poor house. So please do me a favor and take advantage of the beauty that is 40% off of Motel so I can live vicariously through you. I would really appreciate it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
Oooh I will use the discount code for sure!
Amazing dresses! X
Join my first giveaway and stand a chance to win $25 Modcloth voucher!
http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com
I'm on a spending freeze as well. Its so sad.
What a great deal! Thanks for sharing with us!
And thanks so much for the comment on my blog! Do you want to follow each other?
:)
Allison
afashionfiles.blogspot.com
love these pieces!
wow! loving the last skirt!
xx
www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com
i love that nature skirt! so flawless!
can't wait to see you on my blog!
www.faashiongeek.blogspot.com
Love these dresses.
love the yellow skirt!
This is great. I've been wanting a pair of striped pants from them :)
Collections
beautiful!! love :)
xx
natalieoffduty.blogspot.com
I am also eyeing that skirt...ughhh I need it in my closet!
Brooke @ what2wear, Monikabrooke.blogspot.com
Thanks for the discount code! They do rock!
XX,
Miranda
Thanks for sharing the promo code!
A very nice view, model and style that is very harmonious, compatible with the full picture and post professionals, are perfect
thank you
Do not forget to stop by ...
oh i absolutely love motel rocks!!! the prints are too die for!
by the way you really have a great blog!
maybe you would like to follow each other?
kiss,mary
http://maryloucinnamon.blogspot.com
Post a Comment