Friday, May 11, 2012

Coco

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Coco Rocha in the infamous "they photoshopped me nude(okay,'appear to be wearing less')"-editorial for Vogue Brazil. I feel for Coco, but I will say that I think this is one of the better editorials she has done in a while, and that is just going off the basis that I actually like it since I am not usually a fan of her work. However with that being said, close your damn mouth, Coco!
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Credit: modelcouture

12 comments:

Mlle W said...

lovely shots, Vogue Brazil is actually quite good in opulent editorials.

And oh, I get so sick of these open-mouth models: it looks desperate and not aimed for a female public: do that in mens-magazines puleaze and not in my beautiful Vogues

Molly said...

Second picture: stunning! I do agree with Coco though, as I model myself I've decided the same thing to never go nude. ;-)

Let me know if you wanna follow each other on bloglovin'
http://mollyeeb.blogspot.com/

hugs

Gigi said...

I heard about this story. She must be pissed off because they didn't pay her more albeit she did this "nude" pic. No seriuosly, I didn't even kwow that she was a christian.

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Thank you so much for your comment!!I'm following back on bloglovin and twitter!
Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???
Win a $100 gift voucher on Urban Outfitters

caise said...

she is stunning
I love her cheekbones :-)

ftashion said...

Amazing spread! The styling from head to toe is just awesome!

Fang Ting
ftashion

samecookiesdifferent said...

I really love those hot and stunning pics dear!
what if... comes to my mind when I wach this beautiful images
<3

x the cookies
samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

The Dragonfruit said...

Wow, these fashion photos are just stunning!!

Trendy Teal

Vancouver Vogue said...

I agree- I'm not always a fan of coco's work, but there's something about this editorial that is very intriguing. Good choice!

~Britta

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

She is one hot girl!

PAPS said...

I am not a fan of her at all. Yes she needs to close her mouth alright.
www.thougthsofpaps.com

ADELINA ALEXANDER said...

I love Coco!!!
xo