Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Marketplace

ASOS Marketplace is nothing new, but I never really gave it a serious look-through before because when I'm on ASOS...I want ASOS. Although today, due to both boredom and curiosity, I decided I'd have a quick browse. Bad idea. This is why I banned myself from Etsy. People are selling stuff way too cheap which means for once I can actually afford things which means I'm going to be forever broke in about 2 seconds once I send through that PayPal info. I just can't help myself!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Golden Pearl Collar Necklace - $3.16
A perfect example of what I'm talking about; I don't even like pearls (oh wait...ignore that first necklace) so not by any means would this be a must for me but for $3.16? Why not!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Oddly enough all the clothes put up on ASOS Marketplace that I saw weren't really doing it for me...At least that's something I won't end up spending on!

(Edit: Sorry about the mismatched photo sizes! I actually re-sized the 3 of them and then when I posted they were back to their original size! Oh technology...)

22 comments:

Bizi Ferguson said...

Love the jewelry! It's so fab!

Bizi
www.thebizibee.com

EM {Pushups with Polish} said...

nothing like a statement necklace...
xxo em

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Beautiful selection, the necklaces are amazing.

Unknown said...

I need those collar necklaces they are fantastic! And my husband had to ban me from etsy as well hahaha
Brooke @ what2wear, Monikabrooke.blogspot.com

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Wow, very nice finds, especially the bag!! I like this post so much!
Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
Win a $100 gift voucher on Urban Outfitters

Borjana said...

Everything is to dye for,want it in my life;)
xx
B.

l said...

amazing jewlery :))

Steph Yt. said...

ooh i love the jewelry in this post! especially the stag head bracelet!
xx
-S
Ginger and Lace

dani said...

I am LOVING that deer bracelet and the satchel! A bright (affordable!) leather satchel is definitely on my wish list - and you may have found the prefect one! :)

<3 The Daily Dani

la vie quotidienne said...

Amazing first and second necklace...and perfect BAG...i need for me violet and pastel rose OUTFIT

P.D: Is possible erase Robbot verification code for messages??? is very boring =(

XOXO from MUNICH

La Vie Quotidienne

You can check my NEWIN and GLOSSYBOX: www.laviequo.com

Jen said...

Love the collars!

appleandfloss.blogspot.ca

Yajaira said...

I'm loving the statement necklaces - so cute. Great to wear with a simple top.

http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/

Vancouver Vogue said...

Ohhhh this is going to get very dangerous! Finding amazing deals on fashion is an addiction for me...and I think this is only going to fuel it haha!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving your comment :) it gave me a laugh; finally the paleness is appreciated!

Keep up the great posts, i'm following you now :))

~Britta

ronan said...

the stag bracelet is beautiful!xx

Unknown said...

me encanta tu blog!! asi que te sigo desde yaa!!
espero que te pases por el mio!! besitos
http://leisceglie.blogspot.com.es/

Josie said...

Every one of those necklaces is FABULOUS!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

emmerliejay said...

Ah I love marketplace! So many bargains on there :)
I love the stag bracelet, might have to go and check it out now! x

Giuliana said...

I have also banned myself from Etsy - and Ebay.
I couldn't resist and had to go have a look on ASOS marketplace after reading your post and have to say I'll probably have to leave half my paycheck there... oh well.

Love,
-Giuliana
http://www.suededreamsinc.com

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, why did you post this?! I am going to be broke within the hour......as if I already wasn't. But seriously, that stag bracelet? Amazing.

xx
Z

Fashion Lookbook said...

Those necklaces are amazing.

Heather Cavanaugh said...

OOO what great stuff! Love the deer bracelet and the 1st collared necklace!

http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

oomph. said...

wow, those really are some great prices! love the collars! i never did take a look at the marketplace, but you have tempted me to!

[oomph.]