Diane Kruger is the closest thing to human perfection that exists - it's a fact. Here are a few of her looks from throughout the week as she attends Cannes.
Diane putting everyone else to shame in this Vivienne Westwood at the "Amour" premiere
At a photocall promoting...whatever movie she's in wearing this little Versus burgundy number
Filming the television show "Le Grand Journal" in Balmain
One of my favorites - Jason Wu worn to an event for Haiti presented by Giorgio Armani
Even if she isn't your favorite, you have to admit, Diane Kruger is way consistent when it comes to keeping her fashion game up!
credit: tfs
15 comments:
Diane is really a stylish girl. I love her looks and sense of fashion. :-)
I hope you get to visit my blog soon. :-)
Much love from Mystic Nymph.
Love Diane she is perfection in everything!
she has amazing style
http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/
xx
OMG, Diane Kruger looks amazing in every single one of these outfits!!! thanks for sharing.
http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com
This woman is not only amazing looking but also has the most perfect sense of style - an access to tons of designers gowns to match. I'm a big fan of Diane's choices, she never disappoints.
<3
-Giuliana
http://www.suededreamsinc.com
Such a babe. x hivenn
She truly is a true beauty.
I've never noticed her style before this. She looks lovely!
xo Jennifer
http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com
She looks great in everything that it's kind of unfair, haha. I love that she keeps her makeup fresh and minimal with every outfit. xoxoxo
Diane Kruger always looks divine!!
Rebecca
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com
She is really amazing!
Xoxo
my god, that woman really is perfection. she pulls off such a wide variety of looks, too; i love that about her.
~Britta
She's pretty ,stylish;)***
Kruger is an amazing fashionista. I always appreciate seeing her on the red carpet and outside.
This girl is beautiful and has great style
Post a Comment