Thursday, February 24, 2011

Wants/Needs

Photobucket
Black Straw Woven Twist Lock Purse; WIRE Orange Suede Faux Snakeskin Platform Wedges
Photobucket
Black Chain Handle Studded Circle Cross Body Bag; Flat Knotted Sandals

Photobucket
Cream Crochet Fringe Crop Top; Pale Green Spring Floral Snood



A spring wishlist of sorts, all coming from Topshop. I was originally going to write something about the actual clothes but whilst making this I realized that I am probably going to be waking up to more snow tomorrow, and I am looking at sandals. Life can be so cruel sometimes, can't it?
Well, wherever you may be, I hope you are actually getting some sun throughout your day, and here's to hoping March brings a better forecast!

13 comments:

Yajaira said...

cute cute cute
love the wedges and flat sandals

Phil said...

I love the shoes on the frist pic!

Estefanía Ainoza said...

Really nice blog!!!
Who is the model of the photo of entrance!!??
I follow you!

✗✗ said...

Ooo great list! I love the cream crochet fringe crop top-beautiful.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yours is great, I'm following now.

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh! Those snakeskins are amazing, love them! Great picks!


http://blog.cessoviedo.com

Amber said...

topshop has such amazing pieces, love each item here. Yes and please Match, bring better weather with you!

WanderLust said...

Agreed about the forecast!! Lusting all these pieces :)

www.lovelywanderlust.com

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

what an inspiring blog. Love the fact that you combine editorials with must haves. Thank you for visiting my blog and your lovely comment. It really means a lot. You can use Hannelore Knuts on your blog. Ford models blog has some amazing photos.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I feel like winter is just starting! But you know what? I bought sandals two weeks ago, I don't care, they'll wait :)

Angela Alvarez said...

love everything you picked! :)
nice post!

xx

fashionbit

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Beautiful picks! I really love the sandals and the fringe crop top! They're perfect for a summer day! Hope the weather improves soon! xoxoxoo

Immie said...

I would love all of these things aswell please!
Immie x
http://ihlittlewhirlsofskirts.blogspot.com/

Aquí said...

I love this fringe top! Thanks so much for your lovely comment :) Love your blog!