By the time you get to read this I'll be back drooling over Altuzarra's mismatched layers of beaded dresses and parkas, the bold makeup, all things sheer and satin, and of course the fur-trimmed everything that graced the runway. Don't you just love the juxtaposition of it all?
Credit: vogue
12 comments:
amazing. LOVE sheer !!!
and the make-up !
I totally agree with you! I wish I could have all of her pieces on my closet...they're just gorgeous!
I'm probably gonna post her collection first :D It was my favourite 'till now!
nooo what a shame the gorgeous dresses are ruined by those awful parkas! this is not good juxtaposition:s the beaded dresses are so lovely though
margief
x
www.margieheartsclothes.blogspot.com
those are some amazing looks
but a little bit hard to pull off in reall like
still, they are mindblowing
xx
S
Oh my god. That red dress is perfect. This whole collection is styled perfectly.
-Ellie
www.citybrewed.com
ohh, i love this! the colors, the sheer, the beaded, the fur. amazing!
xx
thanks for your comment! i like your blog .. and i'll follow!! :)
what i mostly like about that show is the make up.. looks great.
xxx come back soon!
http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/
love the jackets and makeup
Ah, those luxurious fur coats are amazing! And the shoes!? The little fur collar? Genius! xoxoxoo
that makeup is insane!
xx
sftrend
love the eye make up!
♥ this choice - ALTUZARRA was my FAVE collection from NYFW!! The PERFECT mash-up of Italian & American style!! ☆
Great Blog....
http://www.sprezza2raw.com/
- Brad /
Post a Comment