Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Althea Harper

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Althea Harper has been featured on this blog before thanks to her gorgeous and 100% wearable clothing, and when I received these images of her f/w collection I went straight into blogger mode and knew I needed these on my site! Romantic lace all edged out with sexy dresses and mesh inserts? Sounds like a winner to me. You could probably already tell I'd say that though due to my inability to narrow down the number of looks. I just couldn't help myself. Good things need to be shared

24 comments:

FASHION SPREADS said...

Love these outfits! I really like the knee high boots !

Shilpi Tomar said...

Love her stuff! She was great on project runway

xx

sftrend

Cátia Couto said...

OMG, These pieces are gorgeous! How have I not seen this before? :O
I want those shirts, pants and dresses!! My favourites are the last from every row except the last one...in that one it's the 2nd!
Great post!

xoxo ;*
http://itscocovintage.blogspot.com/

Yajaira said...

nice!
love the fitted dresses!

Shevah said...

Gorgeous. I love this collection!





www.shevahh.blogspot.com
xo

-- said...

these designs are amazing!!

Patchwork-of-dreams said...

Hey ! Thanks for your sweet comment ^^, Cassie is my favorite too !

I love your blog ! And these outifit are Amazing <3

from:
http://patchwork-of-dreams.blogspot.com/

Wida said...

Oh my god...yes...these do need to be shared! THANK YOU!

Want, want, want, want!


Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

Meera said...

These dresses are absolutely gorgeous! I love them.
Love your blog!

xx
Meera

virginie said...

It looks very nice! I wish I could see it in detail! Give me a zoom :)
Have a nice weekend, thank you for visiting me!

Virginie/ Couture & DIY

ST said...

i love the clothes, the dresses are beautiful! x

amalie said...

great collection, i love the black and grey together!
x

StyleIDnet said...

Love it. Pants are beautiful and the dresses to die for, specially the short one.

http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/

Dilan D said...

lovely!

Chicca said...

Love the entire collection!!!
Thanks for sharing.
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

imfashionstoned said...

amazing outfits ♥!!

Mileide Almeida said...

very cool this blog..=O
love!!

Heart Charlie said...

Great photos! I love the collection ;)

Sanam said...

Amazing looks, I especially love the look in the 4th pic; so casual and laid-back, and the last row of photos :D


Day By Diva
Day By Diva
Day By Diva

NADIA ABOULHOSN said...

omg gorgeous! love them all!

FASHION SPREADS said...

Love the styling...the boots are great!!!

Becca. said...

love love love all these photos!


XOXO, BECCA
http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

Anonymous said...

And thank you for sharing. soooo much awesome that I would wear

Bright Green Laces

Megan said...

Love, love, LOVE this collection. Thanks for sharing!!

NaughtyBaubles

NaughtyBaubles on Etsy