I don't often mention it but I'm from Chicago, and if you have any idea about what is going on with the weather, you'll know that a blizzard hit my lovely little state and many others. It seems as though the worst is behind us, but I think it is safe to say that I'll have to endure some more winter before I can add the slightest "spring inspirations" into my wardrobe. That doesn't have to stop me from looking though, and when I was contacted recently about Religion clothing I headed over to their website, straight to their last Spring/Summer collection which brought layers, fringe, and a chain belt that is making me want to reconstruct my old necklaces.
As great as the idea of a bare leg and open toes sounds right now, with the inches upon inches of snow on the ground I'll be sticking with Religion's f/w collection for the time being, and after having a quick look at it all, I don't really mind.
Last thing: Menswear. Never before has it graced this blog, but with styling this good I couldn't say no. Plus, the fact that I'm loving all their jackets didn't hurt either. Really if that last leather sleeve jacket came in XS we'd be in business.
14 comments:
I love the leather bustier dress over top of the white tee! So fresh
oh . this is just great. thanks for sharing. haven't heard about it(i think) but i love it.
hope you're having a nice week
xx
love it
wow.i went through your blog and it's rocking!i love the way you describe!everything u show is astonishing!
following!hope u visit some day soon!
kisses!keep it up!
awesome that you're from chicago, too! love all these looks. i'm so ready for spring!
nice!
by the way,i like your blog ^^
I think bad weather is the perfect excuse to stay on the internet all day. That winter storm that got you guys hit Texas yesterday. Us hot weather people don't know how to deal with even the tiniest bit of snow.
Thanks for your comment!
X,
www.brittanyhavican.blogspot.com
I like their collection!
I've seen the blizzard in the news here. I hope for you that it's completely over soon!
They have a nice collection. I'm gonna have to stick with keeping it covered because the weather is atrocious where I live. I can't wait for spring so skirts and dresses are back on my fashion agenda.
the leather dress white tee combo is just great!
x
great shots! love the clothes
Love the details like macrame... didn't know about the label but it seems great!
xx
mariale
ps. thanks for your comment
Oh what a cool lookbook, thanks for sharing!
x
cool collection!
thanks for commenting on my blog.do drop by soon =)
xoxo
http://stylison.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment