Jason Wu winning me over once again this season with his use of bold pops of color and loads upon loads of lace. I will admit that I was not all that enthusiastic about most of the menswear-inspired looks, but as I found myself getting further into the collection my thoughts totally changed, and I can now confidently state that Wu turned out some fine work in my eyes. So much so that if lace masks were suitable everyday wear, I'd have to go for it. Alas, that is not the case, so realistically I'll just have to settle for a pair of those red shades. Not that I mind that at all.
Credit: vogue
8 comments:
1. LOVEE the lace mask!
2. The red coat, gorgeous color!
3. LOVEEEEEEEboth gowns! SOOO amazing.
Great Post :)
xo KCN
www.insidelookatkcn.blogspot.com
That first picture with the lace mask is amazing
▲
Where the wild things might be...
Thanks for the words left on my blog! :D I must say yours is great ;) I really loved this collection, I mean that red jacket is divine!
jason wu has exceptional designs.. very fierce.
Im so happy lace has been making such a dramatic come back.. it seems every season allows for some lace. love xo
thank you
Super stunning collection!
xx
love lace!
Oh. Wow.
I'm totally amazed by the beautiful lace and gorgeous colours - black, royal blue and dark red. ♥
Like your blog! :)
http://fashionistas-diary.blogspot.com
Post a Comment