All three top rings + set of 5 knuckle rings from ASOS
These lovelies arrived a day or two ago and I'm quite happy with my purchase- minus the fact that I had to play pretend in that photo to get the knuckle rings to actually look like they fit (hence them not being on straight). I'm not sure what sort of measurements were used but I don't know of any woman with knuckles that large. Not a problem though, I'll just have to wear 'em like normal rings, and after getting over my immediate annoyance I no longer mind.
As for the top set, I love them! I was about to buy in black instead but my need for new, spring jewelry made me go towards the coral. Slowly putting color back into my wardrobe is making me feel good.
These lovelies arrived a day or two ago and I'm quite happy with my purchase- minus the fact that I had to play pretend in that photo to get the knuckle rings to actually look like they fit (hence them not being on straight). I'm not sure what sort of measurements were used but I don't know of any woman with knuckles that large. Not a problem though, I'll just have to wear 'em like normal rings, and after getting over my immediate annoyance I no longer mind.
As for the top set, I love them! I was about to buy in black instead but my need for new, spring jewelry made me go towards the coral. Slowly putting color back into my wardrobe is making me feel good.
23 comments:
they are amazing!!!
xoxo Sienna
http://fashion-sienna.blogspot.com/
love them all !
oh, bummer they don't fit right.
but they also look good like normal rings! soooo .. :)
Loved the first ones, the colors are just perfect for spring, ASOS has the best rings always, unique!
http://blog.cessoviedo.com
I love the rings in the first picture. It is refreshing this time of year to see color popping back up in stores. As for the second set of rings, with my big hands I wouldn't be surprised if those rings didn't fit. I tend to have the most difficult time with certain rings in terms of fit...Either way, great purchases all around.
NaughtyBaubles
NaughtyBaubles on Etsy
Your rings look so amazing!
xoxo,
colormenana.blogspot.com
lovely rings!!
xxjackie
http://somesayilookeuropean.blogspot.com/
Amazing rings ♥ ♥
Bisous
Yu'
Cute rings! I'm obsessed with rings of any kind. I can never have enough. :)
xox Courtney Michele
http://rarereveuse.blogspot.com
seriously. those rings are amazing!!! xo
want!!!
argh they are amaze!!!!
cute rings, I've got to get em too! :D
wauw LOVE LOVE LOVE them!! Great purchases :)
xxx
lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com
wowwwwwww these are so beautiful
thank you very much for stopping by and commenting on my blog too!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.suyinsays-suyinloves.blogspot.com
love the first set of rings, gorgeous
emiliabrown.blogspot.com
beautiful rings!!
i love your blog..maybe we can follow each other :)
http://starlightsworld.blogspot.com/
Gorgeous rings, I love the top three in the first photo! One for every outfit!
http://betweenmargins.blogspot.com
looove them all!!!
beautiful rings...im so envious! =) lovely blog...follwing you! Hope you check out mine...xoxo Cheryl
holy crap love the first 3 rings..i need something like that in my life asap!
xoxo,
welcomtodeutschland.blogspot.com
omg these rings are to die for! so fabulous! xxo
Wow those are all so cool!
Especially the three on top!
♥
really very beautiful rings...
http://www.majorbrands.in/
Post a Comment