the hair on all these girls is gorgeous. i wish i could look this glam but i think it would be wasted on food shopping and trips to the post office... margief x
If Bianca's the first I loved it, amazing images! Yes, it would be so cute and awesome if someone taked the chance but yes, we can only dream/pay or wait. haha, fantastic blog! hope you're doing great :). xoxo P.
9 comments:
Love this sentiment! And what gorgeous, gorgeous photo inspirations!
gorgeous pictures and gorgeous girls!
xx
sftrend
I love the leopard coat!
BTW, I loved your blog..following ;)
XOXO
http://itscocovintage.blogspot.com/
the hair on all these girls is gorgeous. i wish i could look this glam but i think it would be wasted on food shopping and trips to the post office...
margief
x
beautiful pictures!
If Bianca's the first I loved it, amazing images! Yes, it would be so cute and awesome if someone taked the chance but yes, we can only dream/pay or wait. haha, fantastic blog! hope you're doing great :). xoxo
P.
amazing photos
Come check out my earring GIVE-AWAY!!!
xoxo Monroe
Fashion Steele NYC
great inspiration
love the first photos!!
I absolutelly love the first photo!
cool inpiration.
xoxo from Brazil,
Gabi Barbará
http://barbaridadesdabarbarah.blogspot.com
Post a Comment