Saturday, February 5, 2011

For Those Hotter Days

For those of us living in the northern hemisphere, its still winter. Their is no doubting it, denying it, ignoring it, nothing of that sort. I know we are all anxiously awaiting the arrival of the spring and eventually summer months but hey, now its February which is basically March, and that is almost May and then you're into the summer. If that simple logic tells me anything it is that those sunshine-y months are rapidly approaching and that alarm goes off in my head that us girls have embedded in our dna. The omg-I-have-to-be-swimsuit-ready alarm (unless of course that doesn't go off in your head...you can just consider yourself genetically blessed then). Either way, we all have to think about the main aspect of swimsuit season. Of course I am talking about the bikini! It may seem premature but it is never to early to start looking and swimwear makes for great exercise inspiration! You can begin your search at Bikini Beach Star for designer women's bikinis from an array of different lines. I picked some of my favorites to share with you below:

Photobucket
The "Brazil Bandeau" by Melissa Odabash. Sure, your tan line may not be easy to hide, but you'll look good laying out! I'd say that is a silver lining
Photobucket
How great is the top on this Caffe "Egyptian" suit?
Photobucket
Loving this super glam bikini from Beach Bunny
Photobucket
A cute and feminine rose print bikini by Milly Cabana
Photobucket
On the more sophisticated side is this Le Tarte swimsuit complete with one of the most flattering fits ever.
Photobucket
And lastly these crochet shorts that seem to be on everybody's must list, including my own of course. These ones happen to be by Le Tarte

12 comments:

Shelly said...

I like the rose one, it's so pretty. :) Nice picks!

www.eccentric-behavior.blogspot.com

Yajaira said...

nice - love the 3rd one and the floral one!

Heidi said...

Gorgeous bikinis! My favorite is the 4th one! Love the floral print. :)

Jamie-Lee Burns said...

I relaly like the rose printed one, it's so gorgeous!

whitney said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

The crochet shorts are on my must list as well. Rose one is gorgeous.

http://understarlitskies.blogspot.com

Reg Rodriguez said...

wow! these swimsuits are gorg!!! i need them in my life :)

xx
heyrocketgirl

Moniek said...

I can't wait till it's summer.. Love the egyptian bikini!

Annie said...

thanks for you comment. I agree its time for bikini shopping. I love the black one with gold accessories and those shorts in the last pictures.

X, Annie

follow me on:
anniewear.de

Joana said...

Hi!!!
Yes, I can't wait for spring or even summer arrive! I'm a little tired of using coats and scarfs...
This bikinis are all gorgeous, I have to start doing some exercise :D

xoxo|Joana

Unknown said...

AHH looking for a Moroccan themed suit for my Morocco trip! Love the post...follow my travels on my new travel blog http://florencenightsandfairytales.blogspot.com/ and keep posted at http://stilettobeats.blogspot.com/ xo Emily Jenny

Amy said...

Such a refreshing post! And.... YES PLEASE to those crochet shorts!!!

josephine said...

mm love the first and all the Le Tarte