Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wednesday Wants

Hump-day is a bore...so here are some pretty, little pieces to admire!
Photobucket

Kirsty Ward Blue Loop Necklace
(I feel a DIY coming on...)
Photobucket

Andy Wolf Brown Speckled Sunglasses

Photobucket
Finsk Cream Chunky Wooden Wedges

All can be found over at The Beach Tomato Shack

(Note: The amount of white space is killing me! Ugh. Annoying)

11 comments:

Mlle W said...

aww, those shades and the wedges

consider the white space room for intellectual thoughts...

Kristen said...

Mademoiselle Wanderer: With the white space I was referring to the white space from the pictures...and me being to lazy to crop it out lol

Katie said...

i've been lusting over Finsk wedges for ages now! ugggh, gorgeous!

latrDAYS
- katie

Dilan Dilir said...

the shoes looks awsome :)

Sonali Khosla said...

Adore the wedges!! :)


Chicfullyyours.blogspot.com

Carlee, Little Sloth said...

Love the sunglasses I want them!
Carlee

Sassi said...

love the necklace!
X

.sabo skirt. said...

The shoes looks great!!!!!!!!!!!

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Violetta said...

Me encantan el collar, es muy original
Gracia por pasarte por mi blog, te sigo desde ya!

Besos :)

violettaviolettavioletta.blogspot.com

David Diaz said...

I absolutely love Abbey Lee!! :D

xo - David

Unknown said...

love the necklace!