Saturday, June 16, 2012

Instead, I Should Be Wearing...

Photobucket
I don't have much to show for myself style-wise as I haven't made any blog-worthy purchases in a good while, and playing dress-up with my own clothes just isn't going to cut it right now, so I've taken it upon myself to whip a little something together to get out of my boring fashion funk. The result surprised me a bit since this is coming from a girl who hardly wears black...

Top- Topshop
Shorts- Topshop
Shoes- DVF
Bag-Bottega Veneta
Ring-Topshop
Bracelets-Philippe Audibert

10 comments:

Yajaira said...

love this outfit
love top shop

http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/

studentfab.blogspot.com said...

Topshop is amazing. Those items look designer.

I'd love for you to check out my blog
www.studentfab.blogspot.co.uk

Jaeger said...

love picks!

http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

xx

The Chic Sheet said...

I am diggin' those shorts. Great picks ;)


XX,
Miranda

Helen said...

Really nice pieces!! :) xxxxx

Ang Lam said...

I love all the amazing pick!!! You have a great sense of style, don't worry!!! Just wear whatever you feel like and don't worry what people will think of your outfit!! I am sure you will look fab <3

ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

sugarthesky said...

Great selection, I love black! I'm sure everyone would love anything you pull together from your wardrobe.

Karen
www.sugarthesky.blogspot.com.au

Stacy said...

so wonderful - and I love your header

http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.ca/

Anonymous said...

thanks for your comment on my blog! i really love your clothing selections! xoxo

Fashion Lookbook said...

The short is so cute.