Anyone else unfortunate enough to have been struck down with the summer school blues yet? I just started classes this week and I can't believe how much work I've already had to do. Three 40-question quizzes just for one class already, which isn't even for my 5 hour Biology class. It's a bit of an academic nightmare to be honest but getting a full semester of classes out of the way in a matter of 8 weeks will be well worth it once it is all over and done with.
I thought this editorial was beyond perfect to post since not only am I already a sucker for a good ol' sports themed spread, but lately all I've been left time for (thanks to that school business) is getting my Euro 2012 on - actually I've got it on right now! So here is Zuzanna Bijoch, and a few cameo appearances from Polish footballer Robert Lewandowski, for Fashion magazine.
Credit: modelcouture
15 comments:
Ooh I love this! There's something about the mix of sporty and glam that I love.
these are amazing!
xoxo navy & orange
I like the photos, sport and chic is a good combination
http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/
It is an excellent editorial: Love the choice of model & the versability of the clothes (all kinds)...thanks for sharing ♥
*MlleWanderlust *
Thanks for the comment. The photos are great :)
www.studentfab.blogspot.co.uk
Awesome post!:)
Zuzaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
and i have to say i like this blog so much. maybe you'd like to follow each other?
Kisses, Lona
gorgeous editorial!
xx,
Meelena
www.TheSerialShopper.blogspot.com
lovely editorial! especially that last pic is beautiful
x,
Natalie
What a pleasure to see a blog with AMAZING VISUALS! I love it. I hope you can check out my blog and FOLLOW. Be sure to look into the side links as well. Thanks, hope you visit and become an OFFICIAL READER by joining. God Bless!
Wow, I certainly love this editorial, dear!
I´m following you!
Abrazos!
Inés
SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com
Love this! Sports-luxe is so perfect. Thanks for the sweet comment on my post. xo
http://viewsofnow.com/
Man,I really love ALL these outfits! AMAZING! I'm a total sucker for sporty themed editorials.
Hey and thank you so much for voting for me in the Launch your Label competition, so cool thanks! XX
STUNNING! Love these pictures. And the sunnies are pretty cool too x
...wow! u know sporty editorials is my best!
thanks for visiting my blog!
you re doing such a great work here, u don't have a google friend connect??
xxx Ros.e.
Post a Comment