Saturday, June 2, 2012

Roundup: Olivia Palermo

The following photos are of everyone's favorite former reality star/socialite Olivia Palermo throughout this last week or so doing what Olivia Palermo does best: walk around looking better than everybody else.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It isn't breaking news or anything, but she really does nail casual dressing. The next time I'm feeling lazy clothing-wise, I'm going to think to myself, "Olivia Palermo walks her dog in leather shorts...so you could at least put a nicer top on than that." Right? It could work!

Credit:tfs

19 comments:

The Dragonfruit said...

Man, no kidding! Olivia just knows how to dress effortlessly and still look stylish! I envy that. Haha, love these photos of her outfits <3

Enter to win a Crash and Burn dress!
Trendy Teal

Bernadeth G. said...

love her style!

I have an ongoing giveaway on my blog, please join! :) xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

Jaeger said...

she always looks so lovely

http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

xx

Mlle W said...

gorgeous woman, even in ph 3 with leather short she looks totally ladylike ♥

*yet another* giveaway: Bensimon ne☺n green clutch

claire said...

I love Olivia Palermo, ugh she's just too perfect! x

teresweetstyle said...

she is really nice , i love her style!

xx

lauraclaire88 said...

I don't think she could ever look bad... practically perfect in every way :) hehehe

LC

luckypretty.blogspot.com

Helen said...

Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog!

Great post, Olivia Palermo always looks great, her style is effortlessly chic!

xoxox

Unknown said...

She's so adorable!!
xo.
http://fromhatstoheels.blogspot.nl/

Ricardo Miñana said...

Hi Kristen you have a beautiful space and great post, if you like the poetry I invite you to my blog, have a good week. greetings from Valencia

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

She's so cute and so small.

WILDFLOWER said...

Haha! Yes for sure! She really is one sassy lady. Love the shorts in the first and last pic. X

erica marie said...

haha I love how you described her, she looks like she does it effortlessly.

xo erica

Always Maylee said...

Haha, you're so right. Olivia just walks around all the time, looking fabulous. I love her style!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Anonymous said...

GREAT POST:) Your blog is so cute and I will happily follow.

If you want some décor inspiration from Sweden, check out my blog:)
Have an awesome week.

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(Sweden)

Giuliana said...

It's funny how I dig her casual day-to-day style but am not too convinced when it comes to evening-wear...I think her style and elegance come across much better when she doesnt seem to be trying (like in these photos)
Thanks for sharing btw, great inspiration.

<3
-Giuliana
http://www.suededreamsinc.com

ronan said...

haha exactly, her style is a little plain but so chic xx

Inés said...

She's an inspiration to me, because I'm tiny, like her and she always looks like a model size girl!...
Her style is simple and classy and absolutely wearable!
Big hugs!
Inés

SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

nest + venture said...

seriously...every look is so good! I would love to raid her wardrobe.