Anna-Maria Nemetz and Ehren Dorsey are killing it for Bullett Magazine in print after print, pastels, and cotton candy colored haired. Right now their is an insane amount of really outstanding editorials but it wasn't a tough choice deciding to post this one asap. I mean come on, what's not to love about head to toe python or a pink mesh top with zebra print pants? (Well, at least in this spread that is).
Credit: fashiongonerogue
13 comments:
Cool editorial! I love all their hair! xoxo
Oh darling, I love your blog! I was looking for nice blogs through my friend's blog and found yours, if you would like we could both follow each other? Let me know in a comment lovely! Mine's: www.elishayates.com
<3
cool picks, love the set! thanks for your comment :) xxx
Amazing photos! I love it :)
fantastic editorial
Thefunnygame
thanks for posting this! it's amazing. i love the pink and blue beehive, so cool x
Fantastic editorial :)
xxx
- Laura
http://ucouldbemysomeone.blogspot.com
so gorgeous! great post!
caughtinvogue.blogspot.com
xx Luna
wow this editorial is fabulous!
Such a great editorial!
Thanks for your comment on my blog. Hope to see you on it again soon!
Step into Estherina's World
This is wonderful! I love all of the colorful hair, so beautiful <3
I absolutely love this pictures!
You've got an amazing blog! <3
Xx, Saritschka.
Interesting post. I have been wondering about this issue,so thanks for posting.
Post a Comment