The above goodies can all be found at Meringue Clothing (peep the new banner in the sidebar!), a store that is already worth checking out as is, but now more than ever you ought to head on over to check out their stock because starting March 31st up until April 8th you can save 20% on all orders with the coupon code GETAWAY. It is the perfect way to treat yourself this Spring Break and stock up on some summertime must-haves! Plus, they already offer free shipping on all domestic orders.
Now can you think of a reason not to take advantage of all that?
No? Me neither.
Now can you think of a reason not to take advantage of all that?
No? Me neither.
21 comments:
I love the ring! Such a pretty colour :) x
WOW I LOVE YOUR BLOG ! I AM NOW FOLLOWING. I hope you can check mine and follow: http://the-proverbs.blogspot.com thanks for your time. GOD BLESS!
0:)
love the turquoise ring!!
xo
www.stylegod7.blogspot.com
the neutral tones are so lovely! x
luna
lunaoffduty
Love the dresses and the shorts :)
This is such a great blog! Beautiful pics!
Thank you so much for stopping by, maybe you want to follow each other? I'll follow you back for sure :)
Have a fab weekend!
x♥x♥
"Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico"
That Ring is ♥
Awesome blog! Thanks for commenting and liking my Preen Aldo shoes (the one with thát heel)
I'm gonna follow your for sure
http://mllewanderlust.blogspot.com
wow! great pick!
following you on gfc, bloglovin and twitter! hope you will follow back!
xoxo, andie
http://fashionistaspick.blogspot.com
Nice Stuff ♡ :)
xoxo
Hi dear!
Thanks a lot for stopping by my blog.. I'm now following you back via Bloglovin' and twitter, please follow me back if you like :)
Love,
-Giuliana
http://www.suededreamsinc.com
That gold dress is too pretty, thanks for sharing :)
Mallory
whitwatwear
nice post ^^
thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog =) maybe you want to follow each other?=)
xoxo
http://dreamloveshop.blogspot.com/
I love nude clothes. Pretty items.
Haven't heard of this shop before but will definitely check it out! Loving the first dress & the gorgeous vibrant ring! Lovely :)
<3 Shawna
Serpentine Streets
I love Your ring :)
Visit my blog if you want :)
Would you like to follow each other?
I love the top two! I really like your blog, it would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too :) :)
www.raindropsofsapphire.com
loves these pieces!
xxx
Beautiful clothes!!! I love that first dress especially!!!
http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com
Wow, I love some of those pieces!
Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com
These are beautifullll... I want them all!
Very gorgeous. Love the ring omg!
Thanks for your comment. Love your blog. I'm your newest follower.
Xox Soph
Thanks for the sweet comment and visiting my blog :)
I so adore the pretty dress in the upper left corner! <3!
xo
Lizzie
placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com
Post a Comment