ME NEITHER!!! ;phttp://lifewidmorbid.blogspot.co.uk/
I love Vogue Spain! I followed your blog! Please check me out at http://www.laurenandpierre.blogspot.com
great look book!www.aroundlucia.comwww.aroundlucia.com
I heart Vogue Espana!
GORGEOUS editorial!I love your blog, maybe if you like mine too we could follow each other?Georgi at 7wonders xx
amazing.. no words for the story of Vogue Spain.. the light, the mix with those boys.. <3xxwww.sickbytrend.com
Great pictures! Love this collection!I follow you on bloglovinthank you for your commentKisses AgaCheck my new postwww.agasuitcase.com
thank you for this great inspiration!! wonderful photos :)will follow you on bloglovin =)
awesome pics..i love the model!
totally agree. I will never tire of this concept.
I love the vintagy vibe of these photos. You're right, never gets old!Great blog, following!xo Annienewenglandromance.blogspot.com
she looks amazing in these photos!http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/Misikko Hana Giveaway
Yes, so classy and cool at the same time.>'.'<
Beautiful post!:)
Stunning photos & gorgeous clothing! Especially loving the dress in the last photo :)<3 Shawna Serpentine Streets
Thank you for your comment on my blog :)I am already following you and would love if you would follow me back!These pictures from Vogue Spain are amazing, the color mix, the sun, the tanned skin... Love it!Xoxo
It is a fun editorial! The last shot is for sure my favorite!
Lovelovelove this shoot so much! I spy lots of Prada - that diamante cadillac leather jacket is to DIE for.X
Awsome pictures <3The boy looks cute , haha LG Merodahttp://berlin-fashion-fou.blogspot.de/
Post a Comment
19 comments:
ME NEITHER!!! ;p
http://lifewidmorbid.blogspot.co.uk/
I love Vogue Spain!
I followed your blog! Please check me out at http://www.laurenandpierre.blogspot.com
great look book!
www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com
I heart Vogue Espana!
GORGEOUS editorial!
I love your blog, maybe if you like mine too we could follow each other?
Georgi at 7wonders xx
amazing.. no words for the story of Vogue Spain.. the light, the mix with those boys.. <3
xx
www.sickbytrend.com
Great pictures! Love this collection!
I follow you on bloglovin
thank you for your comment
Kisses
Aga
Check my new post
www.agasuitcase.com
thank you for this great inspiration!! wonderful photos :)
will follow you on bloglovin =)
awesome pics..i love the model!
totally agree. I will never tire of this concept.
I love the vintagy vibe of these photos. You're right, never gets old!
Great blog, following!
xo Annie
newenglandromance.blogspot.com
she looks amazing in these photos!
http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/
Misikko Hana Giveaway
Yes, so classy and cool at the same time.
>'.'<
Beautiful post!:)
Stunning photos & gorgeous clothing! Especially loving the dress in the last photo :)
<3 Shawna
Serpentine Streets
Thank you for your comment on my blog :)
I am already following you and would love if you would follow me back!
These pictures from Vogue Spain are amazing, the color mix, the sun, the tanned skin... Love it!
Xoxo
It is a fun editorial! The last shot is for sure my favorite!
Lovelovelove this shoot so much! I spy lots of Prada - that diamante cadillac leather jacket is to DIE for.
X
Awsome pictures <3
The boy looks cute , haha
LG Meroda
http://berlin-fashion-fou.blogspot.de/
Post a Comment