If you are anything like me the changing of seasons not only excites you, but also completely stresses you out because of course, you have nothing to wear. Worse still, the weather is completely bipolar these days (at least where I am) so even if you try to be prepared for what ever Mother Nature throws at you it just still doesn't seem to cut it. This is the spot I am in right now. Completely looking forward to the next two seasons but wow is my wardrobe in need of an overhaul and FAST. Here are some select pieces that I'd love to be wearing during these warmer months.
Minkpink shorts and fringed kaftan, Whistles skinny jean
All three are Topshop
Free People leather shorts and sweater, BA&SH jacket
Messeca wedge and sandal, Kat Maconie metallic heel,
Topshop ring and necklace, Senso wedge
10 comments:
Mmmm leather shorts! LOVE those :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/
I love love love those Free People shorts. Ohmygosh, I need them in my life. And I love that cutout blouse. Lovely pieces you picked out! :)
xo,
camelia
whateverismarveloustoday.blogspot.com
Thanks for leaving such a sweet comment on my post! I love your blog as well, especially your curated picks in this post. I would list out the ones I would want but it's practically all of them so yeah LOL following you on bloglovin!
xo Stephanie
honey & silk blog
tweet me
I could easily copy you wish list and make it mine:)
xx
B.
lovely choices!
http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/
So amazing wisht list!!! love it!!!
hugs!
http://self-dressed.blogspot.com
Nice picks! I love the Minkpink shorts too:)
FASHION CAT
www.myfashioncat.com
beautiful
xo Nicol
check-follow-or whatever you like
www.fashiontnt.com
Great picks - there are a few things on there I'd wish for myself!
xo Jennifer
http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com
Nice choices, I like them! (:
Btw thanks for stopping by at my blog! :)
http://what-maria-loves.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment