Friday, March 16, 2012

Three Sixteen

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally starting to accept that this early surge of warm weather is here to stay...and it feels good.

Credit: dripbook, tfs

13 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh I love that last shot and the blue dress in the first look :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Anonymous said...

Beautiful post, a real inspiration!
Thanks for stopping by sweetie, would you like to follow each other?

Unknown said...

lovely photos!

http://www.whatevereveramen.com/

Sammie said...

very inspiring post :) love the last look :) you should be happy that the weather is good,i am so enjoying it :)

sammie
from
fashionbarbecue.com

Stine Danielle said...

I agree! It feels so nice to have spring come back and looking at these editorial cut outs make me excited to finally get back into spring wear once again.

Victoria said...

Amazing editorial! I love the pictures =)

- Victoria
www.Vickkitas.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

oh that blue dress in the 1st pic... to die for !!

please come check out our new online jewelry shop where everything is under $20! we are now following you!! Too Much Soul.com

Unknown said...

Gorgeous photos. I really love the last one.

theversastyle said...

love the editorials!

x0
annette
www.theversastyle.com

Laura said...

Great editorials! My fave from this is the green dress

xxx
- Laura
http://ucouldbemysomeone.blogspot.com

agasuitcase said...

Amazing pictures, I fall in love with last outfit!
Great blog! Thank you for your comment:-) Please let me know if you would like to follow each other!
Kisses
Aga

Check my new post
www.agasuitcase.com

Shawna Hynes said...

So many gorgeous & inspiring photos! I love them all to pieces, but particularly adore the very last one. Such lovely Spring/Summer looks :)

<3 Shawna
http://serpentinestreets.blogspot.com

Tia Lou said...

Love the green dress!