Sunday, March 25, 2012

New In: It's All In The Accessory

In cases like that of the last few weeks, where drastic weather changes abruptly smack you in the face, it can be difficult to adjust your wardrobe quickly enough to really adapt and enjoy it (at least if you're me), so what I like to do is hit up everyone's favorite wearitonceanditfallsapart-retailer Forever 21.

The catch is you won't be seeing those pieces today because I haven't decided what I'm keeping yet...good news, F21 made up my mind for me on accessories since that is all final sale anyway.

Newly purchased shoes/accessories
Photobucket
(These were staying no matter what because I love them)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The shoes below were bought some time ago but I just now realized that they never made it on here! You're looking at the only reasons I'm not so sad the warm weather is going to be over for now (both from Urban OG)
Photobucket

Last thing: I know posting has been a little sparse lately, because with school/midterms/research papers, and lets be honest the occasional case of the lazies, I have been a lot less motivated but you can always follow on TWITTER!

13 comments:

Morbid Angel said...

Cool boots!!!Love them!!
http://lifewidmorbid.blogspot.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

SWEETIE, CAN YOU PLEASE TRY WITH JOIN THIS SITE? I'M AFRAID I CAN'T SEE YOU ON MY LIST, GFC HAS SOME PROBLEMS:(

Unknown said...

Those blue shoes are amazing! Love your taste in jewellery - really cool) Can`t wait to see more posts)

>'.'<

Sofia Rocha said...

cool shoes!
following you*

Erica said...

hey girl hope everything is going well! I love that bag, the gold details are sooo pretty

Erica
In the Light of Style

Victoria said...

I love the corn blue heels! FABOLOUS =)

- Victoria
www.Vickkitas.blogspot.com

Tia Lou said...

Gaw, the striped wedges...hottt!

Jyoti said...

Love the shoes you got!! Very stylish!! First time on you rblog and loving it! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
-Jyoti
Style-Delights Blog
Let's Twitter Together
Friend and Fan on Facebook

Laura said...

Cute ring and great wedges!!

xxx
- Laura
http://ucouldbemysomeone.blogspot.com

carrylicious said...

these blue boots are stunning =)
looking forward to an outfit post with them :D

Paint it Black said...

I love your boots those blue ones are pretty amazing xoxo

Chelsea Jade said...

Those striped shoes are gorgeous, and I love the boots :)

Chelsea x
http://letsputourheartstogether.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

Great boots.