I love these pictures and the over the knee boots. I've decided I wont be satisfied with my fall wardrobe until I get a pair!EmmaCheck out my jewelry giveaway going on now through next friday!TheSidewalkIsMyRunway
Love these shots:))
Makes me want to put on a pair of 3D glasses!
nice photos, very inspiring.i envy your glory glory post below...awwww....i am officially following you.great blog.www.therawpower.blogspot.comA fashion blogger based in Australia and Hong Kong.you can also follow me on twitterhttp://twitter.com/therawpwoerand blog lovinhttp://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1871826/raw-power?claim=gt67ssuvaztxotherawpower
The effect of splitting pink is fabulous!Beauty!with love,Nastya.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love these pictures and the over the knee boots. I've decided I wont be satisfied with my fall wardrobe until I get a pair!
Emma
Check out my jewelry giveaway going on now through next friday!
TheSidewalkIsMyRunway
Love these shots:))
Makes me want to put on a pair of 3D glasses!
nice photos, very inspiring.
i envy your glory glory post below...awwww....
i am officially following you.
great blog.
www.therawpower.blogspot.com
A fashion blogger based in Australia and Hong Kong.
you can also follow me on twitter
http://twitter.com/therawpwoer
and blog lovin
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1871826/raw-power?claim=gt67ssuvazt
xo
therawpower
The effect of splitting pink is fabulous!
Beauty!
with love,
Nastya.
Post a Comment