Friday, August 27, 2010

Two Steps Back

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As you can see this post comes complete with bright, flowery, summery photos even though I've been yearning for fall for quite some time. The truth is their is a simple explanation for this: I want to fast forward to next summer.

I started school on Monday, and now that I have officially finished my first week I can safely say that I am way over it. I'll spare you all the drama and complaints but will just let you in on one aspect of my lovely new campus. You see, I'm in a 90-minute body sculpt class. It's nothing bad, just straight workouts, until I find out there is nowhere to change in the building and the teacher's advice is "just come in sweats every day" and "Frontier (the office building/campus seniors go to) is casual. Don't bother with heels or anything" and my favorite, "if you dress up people give you funny looks".
(Note: I was wearing 5 in wedges)
This chick has clearly lost her mind if she thinks I'm listening to any of that crap.

So much for back to school shopping.

Credit: dripbook

3 comments:

Away with the fairy's said...

I just want to be in these photos! the atmosphere looks so perfectly summery!

http://illustratemypillowcase.blogspot.com/

therawpower said...

i miss school.....

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

i hope school gets a bit better soon :))
i hate all the drama, i miss the education so much though
xx