I wasted a good amount of time trying to narrow down which photos from Andrew Kuykendall to post because I figured posting every single thing of his would probably not be the best idea. Since all of that scrolling can get tedious and what not. So here is a handful for now.
Credit: Andrew Kuykendall
12 comments:
Is the first time I see your blog, and I hace to say that I love it!
I'm sorry if my English is not perfect but I try to it (:
Un beso enorme, V.
thought I would come check out your blog, awesome pics, I love it!
I love the colours he has used,
and I really want that rose bed cover
:)
excellent blog
x
http://returntoyourdreams.blogspot.com
I love the pics, especially the first.
Btw, thanks for your comment on my blog, I really appreciate it
xoxo Sootjeelina <3
I love these, I'm definetely going to check some more of his stuff out x
great picks to post!!
xxx
http://amaturecouture.com/
nice pics!
xx
I love the pic in the sparkly shorts
i am really, really, really really am diggin your blog. :)
sooo gorgeous.
- nancyy.
(ctrl + ♥)
xx.
Gorgeous pictures. I love the colors that they used.
i like the last pic, like the top
Love the pics. Great styling!
thank for ur comment :)
xx
Post a Comment