Monday, August 9, 2010

Changing Seasons

<span class=

<span class=
Olga Sherer for Vogue Portugal

Seeing so many fall editorials now is making me so happy. I'm one hundred percent ready to say goodbye to summer and hello to another school year. No, not for the joy of getting back to exams, presentations, and the inevitable stress of college applications but more for the fact that the closer this year, my senior year, gets to being over, so does my high school career and I can say a final farewell to the power hungry staff, scene kids, and girls that are so dumb they don't realize that the 20 pounds of bronzer on their face needs to blend into their neck. Oh yes, just nine more months.

Credit: TFS

4 comments:

Sarah Whitney said...

Those boots are to die for!

Ray said...

Love these shots!And these boots...are sick! I want them:DD

Wendy said...

The flame red hair is so fierce!

Julia said...

Wow great pictures, love your blog! :-)