Usually I like to put together my fashion week posts "Runway Roundup" style, however, sometimes I just see a collection and say "that deserves it's own post", and on more than one occasion Jason Wu has been the man to earn it. This time is no different. With a heavy focus on lace and leather, this collection has all the feminine touches you would want with just the right amount of edge. Plus, the perfect mesh booties to top it all off! If I remember back to a previous post about a collection of Wu's I can recall saying that the collection was exactly what you want from a Jason Wu collection, and again, I feel that the same can be said here. He stays true to what he is known for, yet always keeps things interesting. I just love this man.
(Note: Runway Roundups will be in full swing, I just have a lot of NYFW to catch up on!)
Credit: style
6 comments:
it's soooooo good!!!
xx
H
http://www.thefashionhash.com
perfection!!
Leather and lace?? I'm in! This collection is already making me excited for spring :)
~Britta
Love Wu's collection! It really caught my eye when I was going through some of the Spring 2013 collections. Lovely post.
Do stop by my blog if you have the time :)
xoxo
Mariana
That's really Jason Wu: working both leather and Tulle in a collection. I love the gothicness of the tulle, btw...and the eyeglasses in ph. 1 are gorgeous
*MlleWanderlust *
Fabulous post!
Jason Wu never seems to fail!
Every piece is this collection is flawless!
xo KCN
http://insidelookatkcn.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment