Altuzarra
In recent seasons, one of the collections I always look forward to most is Altuzarra's, and this season I was not disappointed. The collection started off showcasing a mixture of solid, striped, and printed looks with most of the focus going straight to all of the beautiful coats that made it down the runway. By the end, we transitioned to heavily embellished and embroidered looks that all completely stole my fashion-loving heart. Way to go Joseph, you got me again.
Derek Lam
Derek Lam's spring showing isn't one that I'll go on and on about because it just wasn't my favorite. However, I do love the combination of knits and leather, and the textured dress and skirts toward the end of the show won me over in the end.
Victoria Beckham
With a color palette of black, white, and orange, it was chic and clean designs for Vicky B this season. She sent well tailored looks down the runway, and sexed it up a little with a few hints of lingerie, cutouts, and sheer details thrown in here and there. Overall, a very solid spring 2013 from Posh in my opinion.
Catherine Malandrino
Oh Malandrino, so pretty in mostly whites and muted blues. Here was another collection that featured plenty of embellishment while still keeping the silhouettes mostly simple.This collection has suede, sequins, fringe, lace, and just about everything else under the sun. Thus far, this most definitely has been another favorite of mine.
Credit: style
7 comments:
some of these pieces are a little out there for my taste but I can appreciate the creativeness behind them. thanks for sharing
I love the collection from Catherine Malandrino the most :)
With love, Samm
www.afterstylecomesfashion.com
ONE WORD: ALTUZARRA. <3 Joseph Altuzarra always brings it.
great blog checkout my blog at
http://www.definingwords.blogspot.com
feel free to leave a comment
I especially love the dresses from Catherine Malandrino! Stunning!
I am giving you the Versatile Blogger Award.
http://peacelovesequins.com/2012/09/12/the-versatile-blogger-award/
Love the color they use for this season! Amazing styles!
See you there! :D
backtofive.blogspot.com
backtofive.blogspot.com
backtofive's twitter
You have to visit: Bloggers Against Social Injustice too!
xoxo backtofive
LOVED Altuzarra's!
xo Sherrie
Closet Hound
Post a Comment